8th Oct 2014

Once you put your medical condition in issue by requesting money from another (or their insurance) you necessarily set aside the normal privilege as to medical records. This has some limits in that records wholly un-relatable to the condition for … more

Damages in an auto accident typically include: 1) The auto repair which is normally paid a) by the “at fault” driver’s insurance or b) your insurance less the applicable deductible (usually about $500 deductible); 2) The medical expenses which are, … more

Manufacturers and others can be liable for forseeable injury caused by a defective or unreasonably dangerous product. This is true even if the product carries a warning. Warnings are supposed to be clear, informative and conspicuous. On most items there … more

Most of us buy insurance coverage for situations where we get hurt by an at fault driver who does not have insurance (uninsured motorist – UM) or does not have adequate insurance (under insured motorist – UIM) to cover the … more

Your homeowner’s insurance may provide coverage and a lawyer. At least check it out or call an attorney for a free consultation to see what you should do. If you can’t find a lawyer (I assume that’s because you don’t … more

You should seek medical attention for any lingering injury and do not make any commitments to an insurance company until you are sure you’re not hurt. It is not unusual for the stiffness and soreness you assume will go away … more

27th Sep 2014

You own your claim and your legal file. If the attorney is unresponsive to your needs, pick up your file and get another attorney. A prior attorney has a right to claim an interest in any settlement proceeds based upon … more